Our vertical capabilities include everything from single shot verticals of small parcels of land to large scale mapping projects. Using our specially modified Cessna Cardinal with belly camera port and camera mount we can acquire true verticals at whatever resolution that you desire. Special software packages allow us to sew all images together for one seamless image of your coverage area.
Rapid Response GIS
Digital Aerial imagery in True color and Color Infrared
From Raw imagery to Full Orthorectification
Aerial Photography of NJ uses the Applanix DSS 322 which has built in GPS and IMU which provides accurate and rapid processing. Raw positioning data generated by the POS AV is processed together with the camera sensor location measurements to calculate accurate position and orientation values for each image. The exterior orientation parameters, together with the digital imagery are input into a digital photogrammetric workstation and image orthorectification is performed.
Direct Georeferencing is ideally suited to projects where ground control is simply not available, such as inhospitable environments or in under-developed areas where ground surveys may be limited.
Aerial Photography of NJ provides truecolor and color infrared imagery that is color matched, edge matched, tonal balanced, mosaicked, and orthorectified.
OUR MAPPING EQUIPMENT/TECHNOLOGY
DSS Model 322 Applanix Digital Mapping System
- Full radiometric image calibration, providing high-quality, consistent digital imagery that can be used for remote sensing applications
- Rapid deployment with installation on single engine aircraft
- Single pilot operation
- Mapping grade system, as characterized by NASA Stennis, meeting USGS and NASA image geometry and standards for mapping applications
- Fully integrated GPS, and IMU to maximize processing and accuracy
Rapid Response GIS by Aerial Photography of NJ is ideal forrapid mapping applications where ground survey is impossible or in emergency situations such as forest fires, flooding and/or other disaster
- Utilities: Aerial Photography of NJ has flown 1,000’s of miles of data for transmission line, new construction, and existing line.
- Forestry: Aerial Photography of NJ, has flown millions of acres for forestry, whether it is true color or color infrared.
- US Fish and Wildlife: Migration and pollution studies, and engineering for new road construction and GIS updates
- Agriculture: Crop analysis
- Construction: Golf course planning, suitability, and construction projects
- Aerial Photography of NJ provides true color and color infrared airborne data, photogrammetry, remote sensing, digital mapping, and image processing with color and edge mapping, tonal balance, and mosaiced orthophotographs.
Call Aerial Photos of New Jersey now for more information on how we can professionally serve your aerial photography needs in the NJ, NY, PA, DE, and CT area’s with our Vertical Photography Scene Package.
Our Aerial photos WORK for you!